Friday, May 3, 2013

2 weeks of crutches, 2 days of drawing

After not being so pleased about my broken up drawing session and limited mojo last night, I received a bit of a pep talk before taking out my art bag tonight. I crutched my way through the sliding door to the patio with a full glass of white in waiting and the advice to paint something comfortable ringing in my ears.

Admittedly so, Fridays nights with wine, barbecue pork nachos and an art project are pretty great. Throw in the company of my favorite guys and it doesn't get much better. Since watercolors are my "comfortable" medium, so I went with them. But due to the fast approaching sunset and my wine buzz.. i didn't detail the painting as much as i'd like to..


The nachos pictured above are the real art here.


No comments:

Post a Comment